- To help you learn strong foundation and understanding of the functioning of business organizations, commercial transactions and business management.
- To facilitate your development of knowledge and skills in Accounting, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Marketing, Human Resources, Taxation, etc.
- To help you fast track your career towards higher level professional courses, those you can do after this B.Com To help you fast track your career towards higher level professional courses, those you can do after this B.Com.
- To make you legally eligible for appropriate jobs.
REMEMBER, when you look for a higher professional career such as Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA-UK), Certified Financial Planning (CFP), Digital Marketing then this B.Com is the right choice to put your career on fast track.
- Regular classroom lectures
- Simulation Exercises
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic
Eligibility : HSC passed in Arts / Commerce / Science
Duration : 3 Years Divided in 6 Semesters
Intake Capacity : 100
Medium of Instructions : English
Assessment of Class Participation, Problem solving, Quiz Sessions, Assignments, Periodic Tests, University Examinations.
The course is specially designed to position the graduates as:
Human Resource Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Economist, Business Development Trainee, Sales Executive, Research & Development Executive (R&D), Data Analyst, Operations Team Leader.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)