As a Chartered Management Accountant, you’ll prepare, develop and analyze financial information for an organization’s management team to use when making well-informed decisions, which will help to secure future stability, growth and profitability.
You’ll establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high-quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance.
The role combines accounting and business management skills. A chartered management accountant’s role is to look to the future. You’ll analyze the performance of a business and advise on how to prevent problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value. This is done by managing and reducing operational and production costs and implementing newer, more effective strategies.
- Catch the eye of employers around the globe: Thousands of companies around the world, from multinationals to the newest start-ups in the public and private sectors, train their people with us. Chances are, in any industry you can think of, there’ll be CGMA designation holders.
- Choose your own role: The CIMA qualification is designed to bring together management accounting, financial accounting and business, so you’ll have the practical skills employers need. That way, you’ll be qualified to work in a wide range of roles from finance to consultancy, IT to senior management positions.
- Earn higher salaries: As a CGMA designation holder, you can earn more and go further. Even while you’re still studying, you can step ahead in the job market. Because working to get your designation shows employers you’re dedicated, hardworking and always thinking about your future. And, if you’re already working, the CGMA designation can help you move up the ladder.
- Study at your own speed: Our on-demand exams and flexible structure put you in control, so you work at the pace that works for you. You could complete a level every year, or take a steadier pace if you’re balancing studies with a busy working life, family or university studies. Studying with CIMA, you choose when and where to sit each exam, at more than 5,500 Pearson VUE test centers around the world.
Classroom lectures, Case Studies, Problem Solving, Seminars, Simulation Exercises, Mock Test, Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic.
✦ COURSE STRUCTURE:-
Eligibility : HSC passed in Commerce
Duration : 4 Levels
Medium of Instructions : English
✦ CERTIFYING BODY:-
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) – UK is one of the professional associations for accountants in the UK and Ireland. Its particular emphasis is on developing the management accounting profession. CIMA is the largest management accounting body in the world with 281,467 students and CGMAs 106,095 of which are members in 2017. CIMA is also a member of the International Federation of Accountants.
✦ CAREER OPTIONS:-
The course is specially designed to position the chartered as: CEO, Director, VP, General Manager, Head of Finance, Analyst, Auditors, Accountant and any Top & Mid Level Positions in Finance & Management.
- About Us
- Regular Courses
- Online Courses
- Blended Courses
- Professional Qualifications
- Why Us
- Latest News
- Contact Us